Question

Restless legs syndrome
Doc, can you please put me in touch with "sleepless" legs ( 28/01/2003 ) or ask him to contact me.... I am going to Milpark on Friday for the sleep testing and all those things.... I have also discovered that three of my other familty members suffer from this condition called "restless legs syndrome" - I have not been diagnosed positively yet but have done a lot of reading ( expecially on a american site ) and have no doubt as to what my condition is.
Thanks & regards
Michael Berrisford ( michaelfb@absamail.co.za )

RL, I can’t give you his e-mil address, as I don’t have it. Hopefully he will read this posting and contact you. Good luck.