Ask an expert

10 Aug 2007

Hi doc
Do you perhaps know if there is a doc in Port Elizabeth that uses Restylane? Keen to give it a try!
Answer 302 views
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hello Shari, thank you for the question.
My advice would be to phone the South African Society of Plastic Surgeons and ask them for the contact details of a plastic surgeon close to you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9322 votes
67% - 18699 votes