Question

Reuterina Femme &amp  Canex T cream
Is it safe to use canex T everyday even just to prevent vaginal trush? It is also now the 2nd month that I use Reuterina Femme just to prevent thrush to come back.
How long can this medication be used? Just scared that it might not be good in long term, and we are also trying for a baby.
Thank you.

Jenna

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination, as there must be a reason for a chronic candida infection. It is essential to treat you and your husband to get rid of Candida. You and your husband should be treated for diabetes, as this is a common cause for recurring Candida infections. Reuterina Femme can be used daily and the Canex T cream can be used for 10 days. The cause for the thrush will have to be found.