Question

Revenge on Affairs
Looking back, I feel good.

About two years ago I met this guy and everything was just great.
Long story short, everything about this guy was a lie. He would
Disappear on weekends and cell phone was always off.
After a few months I started getting suspicious and discovered
A couple of things. Like for instance, HE HAD A WIFE IN ANOTHER
TOWN. AND A SON. AND HE WAS MARRIED !

Sure, I was really really mad upon discovering this information.
I realized that I had hardly known him at all even after 10 months of spending 24/7(some weekends excluded of course) of my time with him. So, I had a friend of mine check his records – guess what? He had a criminal record too!

What made me the maddest, was the fact that I had been part of this deception – and without my knowledge or consent nogal! I have been cheated on before and I have strong
Feelings on this matter. So, I was livid needless to say.

So, I thought that I would teach him a lesson. I had all this information at the palm of my hands. I could now destroy his career, his family and most of all, HIM! I found a contact number and address of his poor unsuspecting wife and of course, somebody with a criminal record may not work for the particular company which he had been working for.

I also made this information available to people on this very site and was left with the following conclusion (thanks CS). Revenge is not mine and it is probably NEVER is as sweet as you
Might think it is. It sounds so tempting to get even and one feels euphoric with the knowledge that you ACTUALLY have the power to destroy another persons life it – SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO….

Let the wheel turn – they will get what they deserve. I just thank God that I never sunk into the pits of lowness by stooping DOWN to his level. Thanks for the sound advice those two years ago CS!

I could understand your feeling vengeful against HIM, but not why you might feel it against the wife and child he was cheating, too So I'm pleased to hear that you stayed you hand, and left it to him to bring about his own downfall. Well done.