Question

Reversal of Hiatus Hernia Operation?
Dear Cyber Doc,
Please could you help me with a decision I have to make by Tuesday next week!!
I have had two Hiaus hernia ops,first in July last yeat and the second in November.
I am still struggling with reflux,flatulence,eating solid foods,terrible pains in my legs and feet
I am so fatigued,the pains get worse in my legs if I have exerted myself in the least. I have been taking"Ensure" since November. I went to see a Gatr Entreologist in Nov who could find nothing abnormal with the tests he did,he said that I was having Gas Float.Last week I phoned him to say that I was still struggling terrible and he suggested that I have my Hernia op reversed. I have lost 16kg since my first op,been a very fit person and have always had a healthy appetite this is not normal for me. I have done 5 Argus' so not even been able to walk a kilo now is a great worry and not been able to eat solid foods adds to the worry. Please could you tell me if this reversal of the op would solve my problem or what it is that I am not coming right???
Thanking tou,
Bev

Bev, I though about not answering your question again, as I don’t appreciate you saying that the question was posted by Jesus. My advice would be to take His name a bit more serious and things might go easier for you. I also think that before you do anything, you should get a second opinion from a surgeon who specialises in gastro-intestinal surgery. If you live in or near Pta I can refer you to someone or otherwise ask your GP. Good luck.