Ask an expert

29 Jan 2008

reversal of sterlisation
I'm 30 yrs old and have 2 kids, I am devorced and i have been sterilzed for 9 years. My fiance has no kids and he really wants a child with me. I am not on medical aid and I just wanted to know if the government hospital will be able to help me.

Answer 316 views

01 Jan 0001

You would have to check the criteria with your particular hospital. Ask your GP to refer you.

Sandy, please post your question seperately.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.