Question

Reverse steriilzation
I was sterilized and had my tubes burned. Is it possible to have this reversed and if so what is the success rate. I have just been through the invetro process but was unsuccessful. I have two children that were concieved no problem.
fertility expert

Dear Karen

My advice would be to do a diagnostic laparoscopy to assess the feasibility of reversal before embarking on the procedure itself. The determining factor would be the length of remaining fallopian tube and to some extent the length of patent portion of the tubes. It is best to have the laparosocpe done by the same doctor who would be doing the actual reversal.