Question

Rhesus -
Hi there, my blood type is A- and my husband is A+, My first child has the same blood group as me A-, I miscarried my next pregancy but my blood did not show any bad antibodies, after the birth of my next child, she is a + blood group I had to have an injection. If I have another baby will my body form antibodies against it?

The injection you had after the last baby should have prevented any antibodies that were formed then. If your next baby is +ve, there is the risk of antibody formation and the pregnancy will have to be monitored for this.