Question

rheumatism
In the beginning of the week I had bronchitis and the doctor gave me an antibiotic called "bio-amoksiklav". Wednesday I felt better and went to school and at the end of the day I started to devellop a rash and the docter was not sure whether it is measles or german measles, but today the rash is gone, now my pulse very sensitive and the rest of my joints, eg. elbows, feet and knees are also sensitive, but not so badly as my pulse. What can it be and what can I drink of do to make it better? Please write back.

Cameron, it might have been a reaction to the antibiotic or an viral infection (including measles and German measles). If the rash has disappeared, the best would be to take anti-inflammatories (Brufen®, Myprodol®, Voltaren®, etc.) for 2-3 days and see what happens. If it doesn’t get better, or if it gets worse, you will have to see your doctor a.s.a.p. Good luck.