Question

RIGHT OR WRONG
I am very bussy during the day and hardly gets time to sit down to relax let alone to eat. Because of that I normally order a toasted brown chicken mayo and lettuce from our deli at wrk. I know we r suppose to eat 6 times a day (sml healthy portians?) but I don't have time.

The result is that during the day I'll eat the sandwich and sometimes in the evenings I don't eat at all. Can that be the result of me not losing weight?

Thanx

Dear Reader
It is a paradoxical fact that if you eat too little your body gets the message "Food supply cut off" and switches off its weight loss mechanisms. I think you need to start planning your food intake more carefully. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre slimming diet. Use this as a guideline to plan your food intake for the day - have a proper breakfast (this will already make a difference) and take foods with to work which are permitted. Then make a plan to cook ahead so that you have food ready for you when you get home. You will not only feel much better, but be able to work more efficiently if your brain is not starved of fuel.
Take care