Question

Right Testicle After Orgasm
Dear Cyberdoc,

I don''t know if this really is a problem, but I thought it''s better to get it checked out on here (and then, if necessary, mention it to my doctor).

After I have an orgasm, my right testicle recedes further into the abdomen than I think it should. I usually just have to move it a little to get it back in the normal position.

I know links aren''t allowed (sorry!) but here is a link to an illustration - the red shows the position of the right testicles, where the blue is the left.

img22.imageshack.us/img22/7518/66517567.png

Is this a possible hernia? And is it something that i need to get checked out urgently? It doesn''t hurt, and it doesn''t cause much problems at the moment, but it seems...odd, and I''m concerned for it when I might be with someone.

Thank you doctor,

TG
Cyberdoc

Hallo TG
This is normal, as long as it returns to the normal position easily. It is caused by a strong cremaster muscle that pulls the testicle into the inguinal canal.