Question

ring worms of the skin
I have developed ringworms over my body. It is in form of a very itchy rash especially when i sweat alot.i have had this rash for over amonth now. I have been to the doctors and the gave me some pills to take and a cream [hydrcortsone] to apply on the afected areas, this has help as it has dried u the rash. is there somthing else that can be used to quicken the healing process.And what may have caused the rash in the frist place.

Chila, ring worm is a superficial fungal infection of the skin and you need to use an antifungal cream for it (ask your pharmacist for something like Tinaderm®). Good luck.