Question

Ritalin

I would like to know the ramificaitons of ritalin snorting, i am one year clean in my NA program.

Ever since my kids psych told me about the active ingredient and i that people can get a high my like speed, legaly it has been on my mind.

i am really interested in trying!

Surely not our regular dude ? Ritalin may not be strictly an illegal drug, but it is still a prescription-only drug, and is nor recommended at all for use except where someone has properly diagnosed Adult or childhood ADHD. As for snorting it, I doubt that it would be safe or adviseable, and of course no proper research has been done on its safety in this form of usage. Arfe you really that desperate ?