Question

Rivotril and side effects
I am on Rivotril since July 2009. I don''t know if it is related to the medicine or not, but my parents told me that they noticed a change in my behaviour since taking this medication. I know that my " personality"  changed but I can''t remember since when. I am anxious (not all the time) and become very aggressive within seconds. I am not sure if the medicine is to blame, but I know that I am having temper problems. I try to stay calm, but then something just snaps inside of me and I can''t help being aggressive in the way I speak or even act. Please help me?

Sam

I suggest that you contact your psychiatrist/doctor who prescribed the medication. Your mood change can surely be due to the medication and you have to report this to your doctor, as an alternative drug can be prescribed.