Question

Roaccutane, gym and gym supplements
I am 30 years old and have been put on roaccutane 20mg as a result of acne problems.

I work out 5 days a week, mostly weight training. I take creatine and whey protein.

Please advise if it safe to continue taking the roaccutane with the weight training and the supplements(creatine and whey) i am taking.

Cyberdoc

Hallo James
As long as your supplement does not contain phentermine but pure whey and creatine it should be safe, but watch out for any side effects and discuss with your dermatologist if you notice any abnormalities.