Ask an expert

19 Jul 2011

I have had red cheeks since i entered puberty and i am 33years old now and it has never went away but has worsened recently - fine red pimples. what can i use to treat it. would products like nutraderm etc help treat the red areas on my face?
Answer 390 views

01 Jan 0001

There are four different types of Rosacea and treatment will depend on the severity and subtype and I therefore, strongly suggest that you consult a dermatologist to have a proper diagnosis made and to start with the correct treatment.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.