Question

Running
wats mussels word als geefekteer deer hardloop sal dit moontlik wees om maerder te word deur net te hardloop

HI Mistic

Pretty much every muscle is activated during running - calves, quads, hamstrings, glutes, plus the core muscles of the lower back and abs, and obviously even the arms. THat's why running is very effective as a form of exercise - the use of all muscles makes the use of energy much higher than for a sport like cycling, for example.

So you can lose weight through running, as it is one of many activities that help burn energy. Others are cycling, stepping, aerobics, walking etc. All these activities cause heart rate to go up, and are increasing your body's metabolic rate, which ultimately causes you to lose weight by burning more fat (again, assuming you are also eating well). So I would say you should continue with what you are doing, keep focussed on the cardio. I think that 4 times a week is the minimum you should aim to exercise, five is probably the ideal number, but four is fine too. The intensity you train is also very important. A lot of times, people train a little too easy, perhaps. I am not saying you should go out and push super hard and exhaust yourself every day, but stepping up the intensity once or twice a week is certainly a good thing. You should aim for a total of 45 minutes or so (anything between 30 and 50 minutes is a good average), and you should finish each session feeling tired, but not exhausted. If you do that, and you eat well, then you should lose weight.