Question

Running and cellulite ?
Hi there

I'm a member of Run/Walk for Life and am currently on 50 mins running time (still on the field) - I never noticed any cellulite before but lately my legs are looking really bumpy ! Is this cellulite ? and could running have anything to do with it ? What do you suggest ?

many thanks !

Hi Scorpio

Running would only improve the situation. You'll probably find that what you see was always there, but that you have become increasingly aware of your body now that you are active. Running is a great way to assist with weight control and to burn fat, so keep it up. Soon I'm sure, you will notice an improvement in your body tone.

This might be cellulite - which after all is really just fat with a slightly different appearance. Regular exercise and a healthy diet can help to decrease it.

Good luck.