Question

Running and your skin
Hi there

I started running three times a week about 2 months ago and my skin seems to be taking strain. I have constant breakouts on my face, neck and back. What I'm trying to find out is if the running could be causing it ? and what can I do to prevent it ?

thanks !

Hi Scorpio

I'm afraid I can think of no link between running and break-outs? I would recommend appling a sun-screen before running to protect your skin from the sun, and washing your face after the run - sometimes the sweat causing one to feel itchy - but aside from this - I can't think of further advice. Perhaps speak to Cyberdoc about this as well.
Good luck.