Question

Runny Nose and dry cough

My son of 15 months has a runny nose and a dry cough. The cough is more prevelant at night times. I''''m giving him rinex and illiadin nose drops and salex drops as well. What can I give him for his dry cough and is the medication I''''m giving him for the runny nose enough?
Thank You!

Jay

I think you are over medicating his runny nose. I rather suggest that you use saline nose drops, in combination with Panado suryp. The nose drops that you are currently using, especially illiadin, can cause a rebound sinusitis/severe stuffy nose. I do suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination to investigate the cause for his runny nose and cough.