Question

Sad
hi guys im feeling a little down today. Every thing is so frustrating
We are still struggling to get a flat and things at home are just tottally mess up. I need to move out like in yesterday. I think i will take the day off and just relax every thing is so mess up. The job is getting to me as well.
Ai Ai i sound negative but really i am not it just like thing are not going my way
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

A warm hello to you Marlboro and as always thanks for this post. You don't sound negative at all - you're just telling us what's happening. Please keep posting Marlboro and I hope all is resolved very soon.