Question

Safe to get pregnant after pill?? urgent
Hi... Can anyone tell me how safe it is to fall pregnant within the first three months after stopping with the birth controll pill????

I had a miscarrage last year, I got pregnant about 2-3 weeks after I put down the pill? I just want to know if it is safe to fall pregnant when your cycle is still unstable? Can it affect your pregnancy or is it completely safe? I heard of alot of woman who is spotting while they are pregnant because of their unstable cycle? Is your chances higher of having a miscarrage?

have a nice day!
DD!!! ('',)

You can fall pregnant straight after stopping the Pill. It will not affect the pregnancy.