Question

Sagging

I am 38. A few years back already, the right hand side of my face became slack. This was and is quite distressing - when I drink water, some of it will slip out from the right hand side of my mouth. So my whole right side is sagging more than my left. I know there is a condition where peoples faces drops on one side - can't remember what it is called. Is there anything I can do now after a few years of having this?? A muscle strenghtening or something?

Please help.
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hello Face, thank you for the question.
I believe what you are referring to is known as Bell’s Palsy. However, I do not believe this is what you are suffering from. My advice would be to consult a Neurologist as soon as possible to find the exact diagnoses, and from there, one will be able to advise you on the appropriate treatment.