Question

SAMe & DEPRESSION
Can you take this supplement SAMe with Cilift, I read that it is very good to help with depression is this true ? I am also taking Eltroxin

I would very much doubt it. I have never heard of SAMe, but if it had the slightest benefit in treating Depression, you can bet I would have heard of it. Such supplements are marketed without proper research on safety, interactions or risks, and it's irresponsible of the Dept of Health to allow such marketing without exactly the same quality and quantity of scientific information as are demanded of ordinary medical drugs. Stuff is called a "supplement" to try to avoid the requirements that would arise if it was called a medicine. If a competent doctor has recommended ading Eltroxin to Cilift, I can't imagine any possible benefit from adding ANY "supplement", and there are possible potential risks, that wouldn't be worth taking the chance.