Question

SARS - flu
I've been in Europe from 8 March to 20 March, touring with people from all over the world. Most Aussies had a stop-over in Hong Kong before coming on tour. They were the first to show signs of influenza & flu. I too got very sick for 7 days. Been fine for the past 4 days, nose still blocked, coughing seldomly. Should I go see a doctor just in case?

Tania, it sounds like the worst has passed and that you don’t need to see the doctor. If you start feel worse again, the best would be to see him. You will probably be immune to the specific type of flu you had and that at least is something to be thankful for. Good luck.