Question

saw palmetto
Dear CyberDoc, I''ve heard that saw palmetto can enlarge a women''s breasts. I''ve done a bit of research on it and found that it is actually a natural, herbal supplement with very little side effects. I''m a bit sceptical to use it as it is intended for men only. Can women use it as well? Can you also tell me which one would be the best to use as there are so many brands on the market.
Cyberdoc

Hallo Molly
See http://nccam.nih.gov/health/palmetto/
As far as I know it is mostly used for men with enlarged prostate. I am not a natural herb expert, but it is sometimes used by women to increase breast size and apparently there are no major side effects. Natural supplements are not tested or approved by the MCC so there is no quality control. I would suggest that you use a well known brand (or ask the supporting staff at Dischem's health section which one they would suggest)