- A woman died not long after getting Covid-19 from transplanted lungs
- Long Covid: In some people with mild illness, symptoms can linger for up to 9 months, study
- Are Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports our ticket to freedom?
- SA scientists testing traditional medicine to fight Covid-19 – with promising early results
- 'I've seen the worst of Aids, TB, but nothing compares to Covid' - a community health worker's story
- BUDGET | Plenty of 'welcome' surprises but did Mboweni dig himself a hole with social grants?
- INTERVIEW | Auto Pedigree owner says 'life’s okay' even after car sales hit record low
- Zondo commission hears why it was a 'challenge' to hold Lynne Brown 'accountable'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19306 votes