Question

<br>Scalp problem
+- 2 months ago I had my hair coloured at a hairdress. since then I had dry scalp which has cleared up except for the right side of my scalp to the side of my ear (face side). It is a scabby/crusty section and no matter what I use it won't clear up. I was my hair with gill shampoo and another medicated shampoo (can't recall the name) alternating the two. The moment my hair dries it becomes scabby and crusty again and it itches. Please help this is embarrassing.

Itchy scalp, it sounds like you suffer from contact dermatitis. The best would be to use a cortisone containing scalp lotion like Diprosalic® lotion and see what it does. You will need a prescription, so ask your doctor to make sure that I’ve made the correct diagnosis while you’re there to pick up the prescription. Good luck.