Ask an expert

02 Mar 2009

Scalp Psoriasis
Hi there

My doctor diagnosed me with Scalp Psoriasis, and prescribed Clobex shampoo. It hasnt worked, nor has over the counter Tar shampoo. What else could i use to treat it? Thanks
Answer 388 views
momentum expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Dan
If possible please see a dermatologist - sometimes one needs cortisone like betnovate scalp application.
dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18653 votes