Ask an expert

24 Mar 2007

I have some scars on my face and abdomen area (a ring around my belly and on bikini area) from a disaster plastic surgery, I have done 2 more surgery after that. Is there any plastic surgeons/ Dermatologist who is able to solve this problem for me?
Answer 334 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear chant
What you are looking for is a reconstructive plastic surgeon - ask around in your area at the nearest hospital ( talk to the sisters in theatre) or ask your GP, you can also look on
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.