Ask an expert

11 Nov 2006

Need help in the KZN area. Are there any support groups, farm type institutions schizophrenia suffers can be admitted to for monitored treatment?
Kind regards
Answer 370 views

01 Jan 0001

I am not able to keep track of such facilities, but I hope that other readers can come up with suggestions. Try the Mental Health info centre at the Dept of Psychiatry at Stellenbosch, which is supposed to keep track of such info
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.