Question

Sciatic Nerve pain
I suspect I have a sciatic nerve problem if that''s what it is if thatas whenever I exercise or walk a distance, I have this intense pain just above my buttock and below my waist that radiates down my leg. Its really painful and keeps me awake at night. How best to approach some sort of relief ? Will it show up with an X-Ray ? Can manipulation " ease"  the trapped nerve if that''s what it is ? Can it be cured ? Thank you

Gimpy

Yes, it does sound like you are suffering from sciatica and I suggest that you consult an orthopaedic surgeon for an examination, x-ray and possible MRI scan. A cure will depend on the diagnosis. Please refrain from manipulation at first, as this can lead to more damage.