Question

Sciatica
Hallo

I think I have a sciatic nerve problem/herniated disc. I haven''t been diagnosed with it, but have all the classic symptoms. AM 23 fit and not overweight. My job is extremely demanding physically and I will only be able to rest and see a medical professional for MRI etc. in 3 weeks time. In the meanwhile I have to keep working. Is there any advice you can give me to help alleviate the pain (which is very bad), other than medication? Also, can I incur any long term damage by continuing with work?

Thank you.
Carla
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

Dear Carla
Chiropractic care may be of great benefit to you - certain exercises and lifestyle changes may be advised after examination. Sounds like you need a break too!!