Question

Scientology
Are all rehabs anti-psychiatry. It just looks to me as if you people are against psychiatric drugs altogether. From my point of view, it looks like scientology. Can you clear this up with me please as I am a psychiatric patient.
Addictions expert forum

Dear Brad;

No it is not the case that all rehab clinics are anti psychiatary. In fact many addictions treatment facilities cater for the dual diagnosis patient, which means that in addition to the presenting addiction, the patient is treated for his/her physciatric disorder concurrently.