Question

Scratch !scratch
I have a 2 year old daughter who constantly scratches herself. I have to ensure that her nail are as short as they possibly can because she scratches up to a point where she bleeds.Sometines she wakes up in the middle of the night , sit up and start scratching her thighs,legs and feet. She now looks like a 'zebra' with all the marks in her legs.I've used the anti itch ointments and they are not working instead her lower body has become darker than the upper part.i need more of a natural remedy that wont have side effects on her skin
Natural health
natural expert

Hello Mla

Just applying an ointment or gel will not solve the problem. The cause is what needs to be determined. Please take her to a homeopath to help you asap.

Kind regards.

Estie