Ask an expert

21 Jan 2003

Seat to fit in a bath
Please can somebody tell me where I can get a seat that will fit into a bath for a disabled old person. She has an ulcerating sore on her lower leg and we have to keep her leg out of the water.
thank you.
Answer 349 views

01 Jan 0001

Jinny, your GP or pharmacist will be able to order you one from the wholesalers. You can also try any of the medical supplies places in your area (see the Yellow Pages). Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9270 votes
66% - 17921 votes