Question

Second Opinion
Hello,

I am 32 and had an ectopic pregnancy last year and lost my right tube. I have been trying to fall pregnant since then and have been on Fertimod for three months, then tried one course of Clomid tablets together with the course of injections. I have had an xray and the result was a patent left tube.

My Gynae suggested IVF, but I wanted to know from you if you think I should go for a second opinion or just go for IVF as that is my only option.

Thank you.

If you have a problem with ovulation as well as only having one tube, and you have had no success with Fertomid after 3 attempts, I would agree that IVF is probably the best option.