Question

Semen problems
Hello CyberDoc. For a while now I have been noticing inconsistencies in the texture of my sperm. It is generally very fluid as it should be, but I have noticed small clumps and semi-solid, jelly like globules within it. Is this normal or not? What sort of profeesional help should I get? Must I have a fertility test done? I have never suffered from any STDs and have been in a faithful single partner relationship for 2 years now.

JA, the consistency of semen can change from day to day and is determined by factors like the following:
1. How well the person is hydrated
2. How many times the person ejaculated in the last 24 hours
3. Infections.
4. The time outside the body
The problem is that I can’t guarantee that it isn’t due to an infection or something even worse, so the best thing would probably be to see an urologist if the problem persists. Good luck.