Question

semen swallow- sexologist please
I read in a health magazine that semen swallowing is good for skin, wrinkles. Please advice.

I have had this question several times in the past, so it clearly is becoming an urban legend. Assuming that the man has no infections/disease, swallowing semen is not likely to cause harm. It's nutritional and health benefits however are very limited due to the quantity of protein etc in each ejaculate. The semen is composed of a range of secretions including enzymes, fructose, other other ingredients necessary to keep the spermatazoa alive. I am not a beauty specialist, so I don't know whether these ingredients are good for skin care, but what I do know is that the quantities are quite limited. I agree with what one of the other respondents said, if you want to swallow (and consider it safe to do so from a sexual health perspective), then fine, but don't do it for it's potential benefits on your skin.

Claire - SASHA