Ask an expert

10 Jun 2011

Semen volume
Where in Gauteng can I get semen volume tables?What are their names?
Answer 319 views

01 Jan 0001

I assume that you are needing to measure semen volumes because of a possible infertility issue. I think it would be best to contact an infertility clinic to enquire about this. You could obtain contact details from a doctor or gynaecologist in your area.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.