Question

Sensitive Teeth
Dear Doctor: My teeth is very sensitive to even little bit of cold and little bit of warm water.
Due to this I cannot have fruits like organge, lemon and other souring fruits. How I keep my teeth healthy and overcome these problems. Please advise.

Tendulkar, it might be that the ends of you teeth have become exposed for some or the other reason. The best would be to see your dentist so that he can seal them again. In the meantime you can also try using a toothpaste for sensitive teeth like Sensodyne®. Good luck.