Question

Seperated 1 month, and he has already moved on
My husband and i split a month back after 15yrs of marriage, yesterday i found out, he is staying with a girl, and they are very much in love. How can he move on so fast. I feel like its the end of the road for me, but i need to be there for my 13year old daughter. Does it get better, will i get over this, how do i keep my emotions to myself especially at work, i cannot eat, sleep or even think. I have never hurt this much before.
Divorce support expert
Divorce support expert

Yes it does hurt and like any wound it does get better. You've broken up from a long relationship. It is a huge loss and you have to mourn the loss. There are many steps to overcome but the trick is to keep moving forward and trust that your future is there for you.
You ca inbox me for a free copy of my eBook From caterpillar to butterfly.
info@sadsa.net