Question

Seperating kids
Im 30 weeks pregnant giving birth in Sept, i have a 29months old boy. My partner wants our son to live with his mom and he will come and viist us during the school holidays. His mom lives in Limpopo and we in PTA.

Now my question is, is it a good idea to seperate the kids while they still young ? im not keen on this idea

Why are you choosing to have children in such a situation, where you are unavble to raise them personally and in ways of greatest benefit to you all ? You're right that it is not a good idea to separate the kids from each other ; but its also not a good idea to sepaate them from their parents.