Question

Serdep 50
I was on the injection for a few years, i stopped taking it four months ago. have still not had my period. my doctor took blood tests, urine sample and sent me for a pelvic ultrasound. The tests all came back negative. The ultrasound was perfect, and my lining is normal. No cysts etc. I have been suffering from lower back pain, abdmonial cramps and moodiness. My doctor prescribed serdep 50. I am also trying to lose weight and would like to conceive in -+ a year. Can you give me more info on serdep 50? as far as i know it is a anti-depressent

Hallo Clare
Serdep is an antidepressant - see http://www.cipladoc.com/html/protechtherap/Serdep-50.htm
It can take a while for you to get back into a cycle after the injection - I find that using a bi or triphasic contraceptive pill for a month or so helps your body to get back into cycle again.