Question

SERETONINE REPLACEMENT
I WAS ON LILLY FLOREXINE JUST OVER A YEAR AGO. 2 TABLETS A DAY I THINK. I AM STRUGGLING TO CONTROL MY EMOTIONS AND ANGER, AND I FEEL LIKE I AM ON THAT SAME ROLLER COASTER UP AND DOWN 10 TIMES A DAY DIFFERENT FEELINGS! MOSTLY RAGE AT THE MOMENT. I CAN NOT AFFORD TO BUY THE LILLY, I DONT HAVE MEDICAL AID AND DO NOT REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE CLINIC. IS THERE A NATURAL WAY OF BEING ABLE TO BUILD UP MY SERETONINE LEVEL. (iM NOT SURE OF THE SPELLING) BUT I AM FEELING OUT OF CONTROL. IS THERE ANY INFO YOU COULD PROVIDE ME PLEASE?

Lilly Fluoxetine, OK. It is a more expensive generic ( chemically identical but cheaper ) version of Fluoxetine ( the drug that actually does the work ) --- chat to your pharmacist, as there are a number of alternative generic versions of Fluoxetine available, some of them surely cheaper than the Lilly version. Also, I think it may be available throuhg a state / provincial health clinic or hospital. There are no "natural" ways to build up serotonin. The only herb that helps at all is St John's Wort, and it can cost more than generic fluoxetine, and works in the same way, but much weaker.