Question

seriously confussed...
Known this guy for years, started messing around about five years ago. He moved, but comes to visit family and friends on a regular occassion - we mess around. There are feelings, from both sides, but that' s it. When it' s over, it' s over - til the next time. There has been talk of commiting, but we decided that It' s best not to... I believe it is because I' m a single parent. He hasn' t really given me an ' excuse' . I think we both scared to committ. We live seperate lives, both independent and love our space, but can' t seem to keep away from one another.

Seriously feel like his ' booty call' , but it' s not like that. Even when he is not here, we keep in contact - it' s the commitment thing.... I think??? What to do....

Seems to be an awful lot of "messing around". Sounds messy. Discuss the booty call concern with him. Nobody can sort it out except the pair of you. But don't expect any more than you have at present, maybe less in future