Question

Serum
Good day doc,

I''m 25 year old guy, have oily skin and using neostrata oil free lotion SPF 15 during the day - i dont use the face wash as i think it''s too harsh for me (so i use johnson& johnson) and at night a yardly oatmeal oil control moisturizer.

My problem: during the winter my skin is getting very dry now (although later the day it gets better due to oil i guess). someone suggested i use a serum in the morning after moisturizer. What exactly are serums? What do they do/their benefit? Do you think i should get one? Do you know any cost-effective ones i can try? and when/how should i use it?

Thank you,

Mike
Anti-ageing expert
anti-ageing expert

Hi Mike, thank you for the question.

My advice would be to rather consider using the NeoStrata Biohydrating Cream as an effective and safe (oily skin) moisturizer when the skin feels dry.