Question

Severe back &amp  leg pain
Im a 25 year old female, was involved in an accident bout 10 months ago, I injured my back &  right leg, have been seeing numerous doctors, but they say there is nothing they can do, only thing is to live on pain killers....I' m young, painkillers for the rest of my life???? My back is always paining, &  my leg is killing me - cant even walk for too long!!! please HELP.
natural pain relief doc

Hello Mynie,
Please consult your nearest osteopath for a natural, medical and holistic approach to your back and leg pain. For more information on osteopathy visit www.osteogoodhealth.com

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath