Question

Severe headaches
I have a severe headache at the top of my head and it extends to the neck, shoulders and the back.It is accompanied by drowsiness, nausea and an upset stomach. I'm also feeling very tired. Any bit of noise seems to make it worse. Painkillers don't help at all.

Titi, it sounds like you might have migraine. It will probably have passed by the time you get this reply, but if you’re interested in something I wrote on migraine a while ago, mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you a copy. Good luck.