Question

severe leg pains and numbness
my mom suffers from severe legpain, she limps and cannot bend her leg more than 40 degrees, at night she is unable to sleep due to the numbness and shooting pains in her leg. xrays has shown no sign of any problems, but why is this so painfull for her, she has tried everything and doctors cannot give her an answer. please help cant stand seeing her in so much pain. at times she is unable to walk and cannot sit for too long. this has really broken her spirit and she sometimes feels like giving up. i ask to please give me some advise
physiotherapist

Please try gently massaging her abdomen and back of her neck. This should assist with the pain and the function

Apologies for very slow response time